The journal Studia Comeniana et historica is focused on comeniology, history
of 16th–18th century and regional history of Moravian-Slovak border region.
It has been published continually since 1971, usually once a year as a double issue.
We accept contributions dealing with:
- Czech translations of Comenius′ texts
- information about comeniological literature (both Czech and foreign)
- topical reports on comeniological conferences or exhibitions
- history of 16th–18th century
- philosophy and literature of Early Modern Age and related areas
- history of the region
The articles must undergo the double peer-review procedure.
The journal is included in:
- ERIH PLUS Database (European Reference Index for the Humanities)
- EBSCOhost Online Research Databases
- Catalogues and Databases of the National Library of the Czech Republic