The journal Studia Comeniana et historica (SCetH) is focused on comeniology, history of 16th–18th century and regional history of Moravian-Slovak border region.
It has been published continually since 1971.
Publishing schedule: the journal is published once a year as a double issue.
Editorial Process: articles are impartially reviewed by two experts (double blind peer review).
We accept contributions dealing with:
- Czech translations of Comenius′ texts
- information about comeniological literature (both Czech and foreign)
- topical reports on comeniological conferences or exhibitions
- history of 16th–18th century
- philosophy and literature of Early Modern Age and related areas
- history of the region
The journal does not charge any fees for the submitted manuscripts or for the peer review process.
ISSN: 0323-2220 (print)
Publisher: Muzeum Jana Amose Komenského v Uherském Brodě (John Amos Comenius’ Museum in Uherský Brod)
Copyright and licensing matters: the journal Studia Comeniana et historica abides by the Copyright Act No. 121/2000 Coll. adopted by the Parliament of the Czech Republic on the 7th of April 2000, which entered into force on the 1st of December 2000. This act is in line with the legal framework of the European Union and is directly connected with the particular legal acts of the European Union. Furthermore, the journal observes the legal norms of the European Union as well as the international copyright agreements.
How to access the journal: it is possible to buy the hard copy directly in the ticket office of the John Amos Comenius’ Museum in Uherský Brod (Přemysla Otakara II. 36), or you can order it through our website; it is also possible to subscribe to the journal.
The journal is included in:
- ERIH PLUS Database (European Reference Index for the Humanities)
- EBSCOhost Online Research Databases
- Catalogues and Databases of the National Library of the Czech Republic